EULA for the Use of Exo Traders
Please be sure to read and understand the rights and restrictions described in this End-User License Agreement ("EULA"). This EULA constitutes the entire agreement between you and Clicker Industries s.r.o. ("THE DEVELOPER") regarding the online game Exo Traders ("EXO TRADERS") and its use.
- Copyrights. All the content or material available from the EXO TRADERS including but not limited to any software, art elements, animations, video, images, music, sounds, communication, text, code and game play mechanics, and any marketing materials, online or printed ("Content"), are intellectual property owned by THE DEVELOPER. Unless otherwise specified in writing, all Content is owned, controlled, or licensed by THE DEVELOPER. All Content is copyrighted under the Slovak Republic copyright laws and/or similar laws of other jurisdictions, protecting it from unauthorized use. Their reproduction, saving, collecting and/or sharing with third parties is considered copyright infringement and the violation of the legislation of the Slovak Republic. THE DEVELOPER, its logos, and EXO TRADERS are trademarks of THE DEVELOPER and may not be used without THE DEVELOPER's express written permission.
- License. THE DEVELOPER is granting you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access EXO TRADERS for your own personal, non-commercial entertainment purposes only. You agree not to use EXO TRADERS for any other purpose. THE DEVELOPER reserves all rights not expressly granted to you in this EULA. If you violate any of the terms of this EULA, THE DEVELOPER reserves the right to terminate your license without notice.
- Code of Conduct. The use of EXO TRADERS is governed by certain rules. The following rules are not meant to be exhaustive, and THE DEVELOPER reserves the right to determine which conduct it considers in its sole discretion to be outside the spirit of EXO TRADERS and to take such disciplinary measures as it sees fit up to including suspension, termination and deletion of your account.
- It is forbidden to offend or insult other players in the communication among players and on public forums.
- It is forbidden to promote violence, fascism, racism or other ideologies or movements which suppress human rights and freedom in any form or are in conflict with the legislation of the Slovak Republic.
- It is forbidden to transmit or post any content or language which, in THE DEVELOPER's sole and absolute discretion, is deemed to be offensive, including without limitation content or language that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, sexually explicit, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, nor may you use a misspelling or an alternative spelling to circumvent the content and language restrictions listed above.
- It is forbidden to decompile, modify, reverse, engineer, or otherwise reproduce EXO TRADERS.
- It is forbidden to use cheats, automation software, hacks or any other unauthorized third-party software designed to modify the EXO TRADERS.
- It is forbidden to use any unauthorized third-party software designed to intercept, mine, or otherwise collect information from or through EXO TRADERS or the Service.
- It is forbiden to obtain (or attempt to obtain) passwords or other private information from other players
- It is forbidden to misuse support channels or to make false reports to THE DEVELOPER.
- It is forbidden to exploit, distribute or inform other players of any game error or bug which gives an unintended advantage.
- Termination. This EULA shall be in full force and effect until its termination. You may terminate this EULA at any time by deleting your account. THE DEVELOPER reserves the right to terminate or suspend your account at any time and for any reason. It is within THE DEVELOPER's sole discretion and determination to terminate your account for what THE DEVELOPER deems to be a violation or reach of the terms of this EULA. THE DEVELOPER reserves the right to terminate or suspend inactive accounts (accounts that show no activity for at least 90 days) without notice and THE DEVELOPER is not liable for any losses arising from such termination or suspension. In the event that THE DEVELOPER terminates or suspends your account, you will have no further access to your account or anything associated to it. All provisions of this EULA as to the warranties, limitation of liability, remedies and damages will survive termination.
- Limitation of Warranties. You are aware and agree that the use of EXO TRADERS is at your sole risk. THE DEVELOPER does not warrant and guarantee the use or the results of the use of EXO TRADERS in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, currentness or otherwise. THE DEVELOPER does not hold legal responsibility over the user's accounts, their loss or deletion.
- Limitation of Damages. THE DEVELOPER and any of its contractors or licensors shall not be held liable for any incidental, indirect, special, consequential, or any other damages arising out of or in any way related to the use or inability to use EXO TRADERS.
- Return Policy.
- THE DEVELOPER will issue refunds for payments made to purchase a "package" only when the purchase was made on the website https://www.armyclicker.com. To issue a refund, THE DEVELOPER will need to be notified within 30 days from the date of the purchase by filling the form in game (or on the website https://www.armyclicker.com/support.php) or by contacting the support center via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org ("Notification")
Refunds can be issued only for the whole price of the "package" when none of the in game currency was used for purchase of any EXO TRADERS items or features. The refund will be made for the price at the time of the purchase. THE DEVELOPER will issue a refund within 30 days after Notificaton to the End-user’s account.
THE DEVELOPER will not issue any refunds:
- if an End-User intents to terminate using EXO TRADERS and has a remaining amount of the in-game currency on his EXO TRADERS account
- if any of the in-game currency from the "package" has been used to buy EXO TRADERS items or features
- after 30 days from the date of the purchase, or
- if the gems were received as an in-game reward.
- THE DEVELOPER will not issue any refunds for payments for the "packages" made on the website Facebook ("Facebook Credits"), which will be refunded in terms and conditions of Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/payments_terms).
- Governing Law. The validity and interpretation of this EULA will be governed by the laws of the Slovak Republic.
- Severability. Whenever possible, each provision of this EULA will be interpreted in such a manner as to be effective and valid under applicable law, but if any provision of this EULA is held to be prohibited, invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the remaining provisions of this EULA shall be enforced as if this EULA was entered into without the invalid provision.
- THE DEVELOPER reserves the right to make changes, alter and update the EULA of EXO TRADERS at any time without prior notice. Player is responsible to be acquainted with the latest version of EULA.